Business Licenses

At this time the City does not require business licences for those businesses located in the City's buisiness, commercial and manufacturing zones.  All businesses are required to be licenced with WA State Department of Licence and Department of Revenue.

If you are wanting to start a business from inside your home, the City does have rules and regulations for what is allowed and a permit is required.  For more information you can review the Colfax Municipal Code below and download the permit application.

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.